Are you looking for excellence, a team that promotes a high performance culture and focus on individual empowerment? Unaitas is the place to be!
Unaitas has a vision To Be the Global Financial Movement That Enables You to Realize Your Dreams and Aspirations by Transforming Lives through Provision of Innovative Financial Solutions.
We are seeking to recruit dynamic, committed and responsible person to fill the following positions:
1. Chief Manager Human Resource & Administration.
Reporting to General Manager Operations, Responsible for strategic human capital planning, sourcing, development and retention by managing recruitment and retention process to achieve overall organization mission and vision
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the development of a strategic human resource plan aligned to the business strategy so as to meet the organizations human resource requirement and sustain the business.
- Responsible for identifying all training needs and facilitating training and development programs and assessing their impact so as to ensure there is enhanced performance of staff.
- Responsible for planning and facilitation of an effective recruitment and selection process so as to meet the organization requiremen.
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of a performance management reward and remuneration process so as to reward staff for their contribution.
- Responsible for preparation of HR budget, monitoring and controlling the proper use of this budget so as to achieve HR related strategies
- Responsible for the management of outsourced services, safe custody of all employment records, adherence to Sacco policies and procedures and staff welfare to create an enabling environment.
- Responsible for offering internal consultancy on HR matters relating to initiatives and new developments, compliance and interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures and labour laws to individual staff and the organization by gathering updates from various sources so as to remain compliant and up to date with new developments.
- Responsible for the compilation and presentation of timely and reliable reports for information and use for decision making.
- Business Related Degree & Masters in HR or equivalent
- 7-10 years’ experience 3 of which must be in a HRM position
- 3 years as HRM in a similar sized organization
- Counselling Skills, Good interpersonal & Communication Skills, Training and Presentation skills, Negotiation skills, Assertiveness, Tact and Diplomacy, Integrity
- Must Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management Kenya
2. Information Systems Auditor.
Reporting to Senior Internal Auditor, Responsible for Continuous Appraisal of the Organization’s ICT Operations System against internal control systems, policies, procedures and manuals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Annual audit planning for IT audits.
- Planning for individual IT Audit assignments.
- Execution of IT audits and IT Advisory engagements.
- Evaluation of IT plans, strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure adequate management oversight.
- Identification of Information Systems’ weaknesses, review of management’s plans for addressing those weaknesses and reporting on material weaknesses.
- Reviewing the control aspects of new applications, products, conversions, or services throughout their development and implementation.
- IT Risk assessment, monitoring and recommendation to client on risk management process.
- Assessing information systems to ensure that management information is accurate, adequate and reliable in decision making.
- Data analytics using known CAATTs e.g. IDEA etc.
- Preparation of audit reports and presentation to the manager internal audit.
- Preparation of working papers and review of work executed by other team members.
- Follow up to ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in IT or Business related field
- CISA certification or related professional certification
- CPA is an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT audit.
- Strong advisory and analytical skills
- Excellent in communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to abide by the internal audit principles.
To apply kindly visit: - www.myjobsinkenya.com/unaitas on or before 5th May 2017.